As a cook I have compiled the menus of the foods the children enjoy and offer the nutrition required for healthy happy tummies. Please feel free to download our latest menu from the downloadable section.
Cheshire East Council and the Food Standards Agency have updated their food safety laws regarding the 14 main allergens found in pre-packed food and ingredients. The new legislation states that any pre packed food or recipe used in any food business must state any of the 14 allergens that may be contained within the ingredients. Effective from December 2014.
The 14 allergens are;-
- Cereals containing gluten such as rye, wheat, oats and barley
- Crustaceans such as Prawns, lobster, crab or crayfish
- Molluscs such as mussels and squid
- Sesame such as seeds on buns or found in bread sticks
- Lupin can be found in some pastries and pasta
- Sulphur Dioxide is used to preserve dried fruit, can be found in soft drinks and vegetables
Our menus we are currently operating have all the above allergens listed. We have all current allergies listed and appreciate any changes to your child’s health being recorded on file. As we continue with this process we would appreciate an update for our records.